Gifts made through any method and to any of AGU’s Funds and efforts can be designated in honor or memory of a loved one or colleague in celebration of a milestone event, such as a holiday, birthday, wedding, anniversary, retirement or other special occasion.
As a donor, your support of AGU impact our programming at an important time. As we prepare to mark our centennial in 2019, we are celebrating scientific achievement – and preparing for the next century. Your support helps AGU to:
- Build the next generation of scientists who will solve some of the most urgent problems of our time.
- Link communities with scientists who will help them carry out projects around local concerns, such as preparing for changes in climate.
- Help scientists to become expert communicators, who can make a compelling case for funding scientific research in the global public square.
- Promote best practices to address harassment and foster diversity in the lab and the field.
- Bring the latest science to the public, media, and policymakers through Eos.org and 20 high quality, peer-reviewed journals.
How to make a tribute gift
Make a tax-deductible donation to American Geophysical Union using the form below and choose the “tribute” option. Then complete the details about your loved one or colleague.
A personalized note will be sent to the person(s) you designate letting them know about your gift and, as always, you will receive a receipt acknowledging the tax-deductibility of your gift to AGU.
If you have questions or to give over the phone, please contact the Development Office at +1.202.777.7434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.